How to receive emoji in received SMS.
- Can I receive emoji in inbound messages?
- How to decode emoji characters in inbound messages?
- Why am I receiving hexadecimal characters on my inbound messages?
When a message containing emoji is sent to a 1s2u Virtual Number, the callback will show these characters in hexadecimal values.
If you need help decoding these characters, there are some useful tools online such as http://www.url-encode-decode.com
Do you provide a web tool to receive inbound SMS?
While we provide access to virtual numbers in many countries, 1s2u does have directly provide a web interface for receiving your inbound SMS.
You can also use the 1s2u API to build your own web tool by building a script that would process the GET (default)
You can find the details of the parameters we send to you here.
How does inbound SMS work via HTTP?
- How can I set up my account to receive SMS from my users?
- Can I have a 2 way conversation with my customers?
To receive an inbound SMS you need to:
- Buy a virtual number from 1s2u for your market of interest
- Use our web interface to view your incoming messages or you can use our SMS Inbound API
Inbound Messages API are sent using a GET HTTP. For details on what information you receive for every inbound SMS, check our SMS API Inbound messages documentation.
- You send your messages through our bulk SMS routes , and inside your message text you can include your virtual number so your customers can send you them reply to that international virtual number , note : your customer still need to pay the international sending charges
Last Updated: 01/10/2018 01:01